Confined spaces pose specific hazards and is therefore controlled through the Confined Space Regulations 1997 as part of the Health and Safety at Work Act . Organisations need to understand and comply with the Approved Code of Practice L101 to ensure they are fully compliant with the requirements of the law.
Though the Rescue 3 Europe scheme, we offer a range of confined space courses, at all levels, from awareness, through to gas monitoring, rescue technician, and instructor level to help you ensure your staff have the right knowledge and skills to operate in these hazardous areas.
- Safe Working in Confined Spaces
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Basic Air Monitoring
- Air Monitoring Qualified Person
- Confined Space Rescue Operator
- Confined space Rescue Technician
- Confined Space Rescue Technician Advanced